[Zope] Confera "expand all" functionality?

Jim Harrison jhrsn@pop.pitt.edu
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:29:27 -0400

I'm working with Confera and Zope 2. I'd like to add an "expand all" link
to the main message list page, a question that's been raised before on
this list. Based on the DTML guide and responses to the previous
question, I've tried adding

?expand-all=1
or
?expand_all=1

to the URL for the index page of the Confera topic. This doesn't affect
the status of the display. I've also tried setting expand-all from within
the dtml of the index page without success. The person who sent the
previous question ultimately gave up without success and I'd like to
avoid that fate. I'd really appreciate it if someone could comment on how
to manage the display status of the Confera message list.

Jim Harrison

James H. Harrison, Jr., MD, PhD
Associate Director of Pathology Informatics, Department of Pathology
Faculty Member in Residence, Center for Biomedical Informatics
University of Pittsburgh Health System
C920 PUH, 200 Lothrop Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

jhrsn@pop.pitt.edu | voice: 412-647-5529 | fax: 412-647-9588

"If you want sense, you'll have to make it yourself!!"-Norton Juster