[Zope] SendMail woes . . .

Jerry.Spicklemire@IFLYATA.COM Jerry.Spicklemire@IFLYATA.COM
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:58:14 -0500

Hi Folks,

Below is my reply, and the original post from Squishdot.
Today another post showed up in the List Search re.
problems w/ the MailHost Object.

Thanks for looking into this,
Jerry S.

I'm not using Squishdot yet, but I have had a similar problem
with the Zope MailHost Object. I get errors from the SMTP host
saying the recipient is missing. Of course I assumed it was the
SMTP that was configured wrong, but maybe there's a more basic
issue here. Or maybe the documentation is misleading and so
folks are having trouble getting things set up correctly.

At any rate, you're not alone. I'll send a note to the Zope list,
maybe someone there has a clue.

Posted by Chris McDonough on Wednesday September 08, @06:38PM
from the this-is-good-stuff dept.

Wow. WOW! That's all I can say about Squishdot.
I do have a problem, though, and would be grateful
if anyone else admitted same..

I can't seem to get this thing to do email notifications
to replies properly. I see the mail coming in to the mail host,
but its got a blank recipient and therefore does not make it
in to the (proper) recipient mailbox.