[Zope] Referring to a property of a folderish object?

Suder Steen SFS sfs@sciatl.dk
22 Sep 1999 14:31:00 -0000

This is probaply a piece of cake if you're into OO. Thats why I'm having a bit of trouble.

I have several folders with an index_html in them.
I'd like the index_html to have the same title as the containing folder.

I've tried
<!--#var parentfolder.title-->, <!--#var containerfolder.title-->, <!--#var container.title-->,
<!--#var parent.title--> just to mention a few.

How do I refer to the title of the containing folder from within a contained document or method?

Another thing...

I use my membership page to put small notes and tips in (well, only one at the moment :-); how do I make the tips on the page appear in a search on a covered subject?

Best regards,
Steen Suder
Member ID: sfs