[Zope] Security and containment (was Re: [Zope] Acquisition? Did I just lose my Zen?) Zen?)

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:25:29 +0200

At 09:38 23/09/99 , Rik Hoekstra wrote:
>Martijn,
>
>as you point out, there are many solutions (all a bit hackish). Just
>one more _very_ simple idea, which is at least a solution to some of
>these problems:  changing the order of objects also changes the order
>of acquisition. I can't quite judge your case, but if you change a
>URL  from frames/Personal to Personal/frames the result may well be
>something different.
>
>Just simplifying
>
>Rik

Tried it already =). Problem is, I have an index_html method in /frames.
And I do want to acquire the right index_html.

But, as already said, I have plans, just no time.

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer