[Zope] setting up a site find utility in Zope

Mark K. Smith mark@sourcegear.com
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:20:20 -0500

I'm very new to Zope (on my 3rd day) and am trying to set up a web site find
utility (similar to the one in the upper right hand corner of the zope.org
site). I've searched the site and the mailing list archives but cannot find
a place to start. Can someone point me where to start, or better yet,
provide me with an example method for a site search?

Aside: It would be great to see all of the methods for the zope.org site,
are these available? I know you can see the DTML source, but I would like to
see what's behind
   <!--#var standard_html_header-->
   <!--#var standard_html_footer-->
   etc...