[Zope] Sorting search results...silly me.

Kuraiken arashi1@pd.jaring.my
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 03:12:03 +0800

Hello all,

Aaargh, this is so embarrassing. I found a way. By using a "date" type instead
of hard-coding "month" as a property - this makes sorting trivial. (I have to
clarify that it was not just by month but also by day - it cannot sort by two
criteria apparently)

Which brings me to another question: if instead, I wanted to sort by two or
three (or more) criteria...how do I do this? _can_ this be done?

Sorry for wasting our collective bandwidth with the earlier post...

Kuraiken - Python fanatic.
Python. Try it. It'll swallow you whole!