[Zope] Collector type product

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 13:05:06 -0400

We've got something in the works - much more configurable, installable
than tracker, zcatalog based, various nifty things, but release has been
delayed for various reasons.  Something should be available in not too
long - but i can't say what that amounts to.  (It's being developed
primarily to deal with our own internal needs, with an eye towards
community use and sales as a product, and packaging/separating out all
the considerations will take some time, in itself...)

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com

Collector