[Zope] <dtml-if> question

TMGB bennettt@am.appstate.edu
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 17:10:19 -0400

Thank you so very much, both versions work.
I guess I had worked on it to long earlier
I couldn't even type my name right (Thoms).

Thomas

Kevin Dangoor wrote:

> [...]

                      Rock and Rule
             Zope Rocks -- http://www.zope.org
           Python Rules  -- http://www.python.org
Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett      Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant II             University Library
bennettt@am.appstate.edu
http://www.library.appstate.edu/webmaster/
Voice:  828 262 6587	           FAX:    828 262 3001

Windows 95 is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit patch for an 8-bit
operating system that was originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor.
 - Chris Dunphy     Boot Magazine