[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] RE: [Zope] Barriers to Zope popularity: Part 1: wysiwig editing editing

Jay R. Ashworth jra@baylink.com
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 13:26:14 -0400

On Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 09:58:35PM +0800, kedai wrote:
> > Much of the documentation is designed with *advance* developers in mind.
> > It's time for Zope for Dummies.
>
> i second the motion.  docs that are available now *does* help with the learning curve.  but having more simple and enlightening docs (like the howtos - wish there were more) would realy help.

Even moreso: is there a roadmap, to tell me what to read first?

Cheers,
-- jr 'hard wrap at 72 characters...' a
Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592