[Zope] Transactions support on MySql

Ping Lau pinglau@theoffice.net
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 10:17:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am a newbie.  I have a few questions to ask.

1. From what I read, Zope supports transactions.  If I
want to use MySql as my backend database, can Zope
still support atomic operations since MySql does not
support transactions?

2. The project I will work on requires a lot of very
customized reports to be printed on blank paper as
well as pre printed form.  I have used Delphi from my
previous project.  I used the report writter came with
Delphi to design & print all sorts of report on all
kinds of papers (blank, pre printed form, labels,
etc).  How can I produce reports for printing to pre
printed form?

3. My project also requires barcode (Code39) printing
on labels feed from dot-matrix printers.  Where can I
find barcode module or class for Zope?

I would like to say thank you in advance for your
answers, tips, or pointers.

Regards,
Ping