[Zope] RE: [Zope-dev] Re: Transaction support on MySQL

Rik Hoekstra hoekstra@fswrul.fsw.leidenuniv.nl
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:14:59 +0200

> The link to the PDF-pages of Andy Robinson is
> http://www.robanal.demon.co.uk/pdfgen/index.html
>
> He has the goal to make PDFgen a powerful report generation library
> besides various other uses. It's pure python and at the moment not
> constraint by a commercial license. Better check with Andy about
> future changes.

Ah, excellent. So much for pdf generation. While we're on the subject of
pdf - does anyone know about (python) tools to extract information from a
pdf document  apart from ps2text (so that they become searchable from within
ZCatalog, and I do not have take resort to MS IndexServer, which is less
than comfortable)?

Rik