[Zope] Allaire Spectra

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:20:32 -0400

> Has anyone  had a good look at Allaire Spectra?
> It looks like Zope on steriods. Or at least marketed that way. Perhaps
> someone can do a feature for feature comparrison.

Well, features are great for comparing products in a vacuum, but the reality
is that few of them make any difference.  Architecture, however, can make a
world of difference, and that would be more interesting to examine.
Certainly Cold Fusion was rather antiquated in its architecture, so... if
someone wants to do an architectural comparison, I'd certainly be interested
in that, but a feature chart isn't terribly useful.

Chris