[Zope] Off - Off topic: Lack of flames

admin admin@asiahype.com
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 03:13:56 +0800

At 11:06 AM 9/28/99 -0500, Evan Simpson wrote:
>chas wrote:
>
>> This isn't meant as a flame or bait and the list is busy enough as it
>> is so pls send abuse directly to me.
>
>You know, you're the second person today who I've noticed donning the
>newsgroup-style asbestos suit.

Guess I'm just paranoid - being a crude Brit, I have a tendency of
offending people unintentionally.

>It made me think about the fact that I cannot recall *ever* seeing true
>flaming on this list.  Zopistas (at least those who join the list) seem to
>be a remarkably polite and helpful bunch of revolutionaries <0.1 wink>.

You're absolutely right. In fact, when mentioning reasons why I chose
Zope instead of ColdFusion/Spectra, I forgot to mention that one of
the reasons was the Python community... it was a very important factor.

>Makes me happy to be here.  Just thought I'd mention it.

A good reminder. :-)

chas