[Zope] ANNOUNCE: beehive releases new calendar product

Robin Becker robin@jessikat.demon.co.uk
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:54:47 +0100

In article <Pine.LNX.3.96.990928135036.5977A-100000@queenbee.intern.beeh
ive.de>, Mark Pratt <mpratt@beehive.de> writes
>hello all,
>
>i tried to send this announcement via
>zope-announce but that didn't succeed so
>here it is via the regular mailinglist:
>
>"The beehive Calendar is a calendar for the
>intranet. It can be used to make announcements
>and show the goals of the team members and the
>respective deadlines. Additionally, each team
>member can manage their daily planer."
>
>The bees at beehive hope you enjoy this freebee!
>
>you can get it here:
>
>http://www.zope.de/software/beeCal/index_eng_html
>
>regards,
>
>mark

>mark pratt  (managing director)        mark@beehive.de
>beehive elektronische medien GmbH       http://www.beehive.de
>phone: +49 30 847-82 0                  fax: +49 30 847-82 299

it looks great, but :( I have errors with DaySecondI (I don't have this)
and also the icon doesn't seem to work properly. I see it is supposed to
be misc_/beehiveCal/Main but I can't get it to work correctly.
--
Robin Becker