[Zope] Eliminating problems in beehive Calendar

Katrin katrin@beehive.de
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 14:36:09 +0200

Hi everybody!

I've received some e-mails concerning a bug in beehive Calendar. The
problem was Zope's case-sensitivity and WinZip's case-insensitivity.

Concerning the icon-problem: See if the Calendar-directory is
beehivecal. If so, change it to beehiveCal. That should eliminate the
problem.

Concerning the file TeamGoals.dtml: I've already changed the necessary
parts of the Calendar Product and am working on another little problem.
I will upload a new, corrected version tomorrow.

Thanks again to all of you who've used the calendar and told me about
the problems.

Bye,
Katrin