[Zope] 2.1.6 and authentication issues, continued

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Sat, 01 Apr 2000 22:05:45 -0700

OK, fresh, clean, no additional products install of 2.1.6.

When going to management screen, I am asked to _re_authenticate, and the
right frame shows the contents of index_html. I get the feeling this is
related to the other issue I reported.

After re-authenticating, and clicking on the top-lvel folder in the
navigation frame, all seems well...so far.

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.