[Zope] ZSQL method

Paolo bizzarri p.bizzarri@icube.it
Mon, 03 Apr 2000 16:05:38 +0200

Alessandra Pessolano wrote:

> I have a problem!!!
> When I make a ZSQL method with an insert, i have the fallowing error: "This was
> not a query"
> My ZSQL method  is the following: GENERE, UFFICIO
> ARGUMENTS: ZSQL method
> INSERT ITNO WS
> (GENERE, UFFICIO)
> (<dtml-sqlvar GENERE type=string>, <dtml-sqlvar UFFICIO type=string> )

Ok, two things.

First, I believe the query in wrong, it should be something like:

insert into ws

(genere, ufficio),

values ( etc.

^^^^^^

Assuming you have only mistyped the query, there is no problem. Zope is simply complaining that the query do not return any result

(not an empty result, no result at all). However, the query should work with no problem.

Regards

Paolo

--

Paolo Bizzarri - Responsabile Marketing  I3 Icube Srl
Sede:   Via Ridolfi 15 - 56124 Pisa (PI), Italia