[Zope] Simple form Problem

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Mon, 03 Apr 2000 23:47:21 +0200

Hi Dennis,

"Baker, Dennis (sjmr)" wrote:

> I am trying to build a form which has a dropdown at the top,  and a bunch of
> buttons below with different functions which to do with the list item.  My
> problem is I can't figure out which button was pressed.  I know you set a
> value for the button,  but how do you interpret those values?

Ab bit vague, your description. Can you please give an outline of your
Page in
HTML or even an URL?
In any case you can use <dtml-var input_field_name> with any form field.
If you have an option-list or multiple buttons in the same group, you
can
simply use the form name:list to get a list of items for this group you
can
walk thru with <dtml-in>.

HTH
Tino Wildenhain