[Zope] copy/paste problem with dtml

Richard Taylor R.Taylor@eris.dera.gov.uk
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 16:30:27 +0100

This is the third time this question has been asked. (The second time it was
me).

It appears to be a common problem and noone has yet come up with an answer.
Maybe someone from DC could explain what is wrong with the cut/paste code or
point out what we are all doing wrong.

Once I find an answer I will write a HowTo so that others don't bash thier
heads against this like I have for the last week.

Yours (slowly going mad about cut&paste)

Richard