[Zope] etcUSERfolder

Hugo Ramos Hugo Ramos" <hramos@ruido-visual.pt
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 16:49:39 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "mindlace" <mindlace@imeme.net>
To: "Hugo Ramos" <hramos@ruido-visual.pt>
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2000 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] etcUSERfolder

> You need to have a file inside your zope root called etcUsers that has a
> user file (it can be different for each etcUsers instance).  This file
> has to have a colon delimited file that has username and password.  You
> can hack zpassword.py to create this file if you need to.

Let's suppose i want to authorize users from a shadow file in a Linux box
using etcUsersFolder !

Everything normal. but i don't want to use the etcUsersFolder (basic/cookie)
authentication. I want to write my own authentication method with out
Acquire permission settings from top of Zope root. I'm having lots of
problems doing this...

How would you do that?

thanks

---