[Zope] newbie: SSL+apache-proxy+ZServer ?

Ambrose Paul zope@server2.ittk.bme.hu
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 13:45:06 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all!

I've spent the last night trying to get it work, have
read the relevant howtos, but still...

My problem: I want to use the above config, but I only
manage to get it work partially. I want /manage to automatically
get ssl-ed, +some folders. I've been trying to set up some access rules,
though I'd need some namespace (?) tricks to redirect queries to https,
simple SiteRootBASE and SiteRootPATH isn't enough. (It sets all the links
on the page to https, but just after auth. (I guess Zope had to
dinamically process the queries)
I realized I probably need apache's rewriting capabilities as well, though
I did not achieve anything useable.

I tried.

Thanks,

Ambrose Paul

PS. linux 2.2.14, zope 2.1.6 apache+mod_ssl 1.3.12.