[Zope] include cgi

Ken Kinder kkinder@messagemedia.com
Wed, 05 Apr 2000 06:56:43 -0600

You might look at creating an external method if you don't want to go
through the hassle of making it a Zope Product. External Methods are
simple, easy, and often a great compromise between CGI and Products,
especially if you script is in Python. A HOWTO on External Methods
can be found at:

	http://www.zope.org/Documentation/How-To/ExternalMethods

If that doesn't do it for you, consider making a Zope Product.