[Zope] FSSession problems...

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.com
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:14:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Curtis Maloney wrote:

> This is where the problem begins.  That page sometimes doesn't recognise that
> the FSSession details have been set.  I'm assuming this is some sort of thread
> syncing problem, since if i reload the page, no problems.
>
> Any ideas?

Could it be a caching problem? If the redirect to the old page actually
uses a cached page then you will observe the above problem. Try disabling
caching to see if thats the case. Alternatively you can examine the
contents of the Session from your command line and see if indeed they had
been set at the end of the verification period.

Pavlos