[Zope] DTML editors

Patrick Phalen zope@teleo.net
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:29:36 -0700

[Itamar Shtull-Trauring, on Sun, 02 Apr 2000]
:: I have some additions to the NEdit syntax-highlighting that helps a bit with
:: DTML.  Nedit is the only editor I've ever seen for Unix that's aseasy to use
:: as BBEdit or the better Windows editors (http://www.nedit.org).

I agree and would welcome seeing the pertinent parts of your .nedit
file, if that's how you're accomplishing this.

Off target question: have you been able to get the proper behavior from
the Delete key under nedit? Mine just clones the Backspace key action.
So far it has frustrated my (admittedly desultory) efforts to redefine
it under Linux.