[Zope] dtml-tree and SQL, more than 1 sub brunch?

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Wed, 05 Apr 2000 21:07:20 +0200

Hi Andrei,

the tree-tag is the most confusing one :-)
But simply it uses one id to start. Then feeding it into
the method, getting a list of new ids. Next it feeds this ids
into the method to get a list of childs (so it makes a branch)
or an empty list (so it makes a leave).
All you need to do ist to make sure your method can deliver
lists of unique ids for each id as argument.

HTH
Tino Wildenhain