[Zope] Printing, let's try this again

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 11:22:04 +0100

At 3:16 pm -0500 5/4/00, Jim Sanford wrote:
>Currently, I carefully construct a page to print using DTML and HTML
>with heavy reliance on tables using absolute widths and such to
>place elements on page. (Thought about using CSS but haven't had
>time to get up to speed on it.)
>
>Am in the process of coverting to generating PDFs using open source
>python tool from www.reportlab.com

Jim,
This would be a very useful tool. The tools from www.reportlab.com
are *very* neat (worked fine out of the box on Solaris and my Mac).

tone.
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5888
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2