[Zope] Re: [Re: [Zope] Z ODBC Error Value: unpack sequence of wrong size ]

Ioan Coman ioan@usa.net
6 Apr 00 17:49:29 EET DST

Thank you Hung!

I can manage the database by Z SQL methods even I get that error.
Yes! It really works. (Someone did reply me with that tip.)
Ignore that message and create Z SQL methods!

I'm not using Access2000. Just Access 97.

Thank you all!

Ioan.