[Zope] Starting Zope (NT Service) with chosen parameters

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Thu, 06 Apr 2000 18:59:51 +0200

Hi Hugo,

Hugo Ramos wrote:

> Yellow,
>
> I would like to have the same facility to start Zope in an NT box (as a
> service) as I have in Linux!!!
> Is that too much to ask? I think not!
>
> So anyone started Zope with '-w 80' or another special parameter in an NT
> box (AGAIN: Zope is an NT Service)??????
>
> After i get this done (with your VERY needed help) I promise to write a
> how-to on this...

I do it with editing z2.py - its easy. Unfortunately arguments passing
with
the incredible service-property-window do not work...
Below the comments you will find the parameters and their defaults.

HTH
Tino Wildenhain