[Zope] [Fwd: Re: Sample ZWiki]

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 07 Apr 2000 09:38:48 +0100

As suggested by Simon, I'm forwarding this to the list in the hope that someoen can help :-)

Chris

-------- Original Message --------
From: Chris Withers <chrisw@nipltd.com>
Subject: Re: Sample ZWiki
To: Simon Michael <simon@joyful.com>

> > How do I go about getting a cool factory for Wikis as on zope.org? Just do my own product I guess...
>
> Sorry, I'm not sure what this means..

In the management pages on zope.org, as well as being able to add a Wiki Page object, there's also a
'ZWiki Web' option. That creates a whole Wiki Web with all the DTML methods and other objects
already there in a folder.

It would be cool if there was something similar in the ZWiki Product package, but that allowed you
to replace the methods that get cloned and put in the new folder. Something like the sample product
from the Zope Content Managers Guide does...

cheers,

Chris