[Zope] International character sets - GB/BIG5 Chinese

chas panda@skinnyhippo.com
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 00:26:31 +0900

Hi Paul,

I've used GB with no problem for several months without problem.

The ZCatalog text searching is not yet supported for Chinese but

Michel (or one of his partners in crime) is working on it for a

future release apparently.

Otherwise, I can't think of any caveats to beware of. Go for it :)

chas

I was looking for more info on double-byte internationalisation and
whether it is supported in Zope. Is there anything special required to
make it work?

</smaller></fontfamily>

through the mail archives. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

</smaller></fontfamily>

Paul Gresham

<<http://www.mediavisual.com>www.mediavisual.com

</smaller></fontfamily>