[Zope] Specifying a URL to a Zope directory

John Chandler johnc@nipltd.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:35:02 +0100 (GMT)

> >> http://www.compkarori.co.nz/x.php?/Auctions
> >>
> >> then some people tell me that this brings up a Zope error ( reports so
> >> far for IE, Netscape, and Voyager (Amiga browser)) using a variety of
> >> email clients.
> >
> >I just tried under Netscape 4.61 for Linux and it came up with an error
> >saying the resource could not be found.
>
> Did you happen to catch the traceback?

Curiously, I didn't recall a traceback at the time. Anyway, I've just
tried it again and I appear to get a different error to last time: (!?)

(I've also just double-checked from a Windows box with Netscape 4.61 and
IE4, and get this same error)

Zope Error

NameError

Sorry, a Zope error occurred.

Troubleshooting Suggestions

 The URL may be incorrect.
 The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
 A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.

No traceback either. The browser URL has redirected to
http://203.79.82.38/Auctions if that's also of any interest.

John

--
 John Chandler  /  Software Developer  /  New Information Paradigms Ltd
   [ Linux in the office, AmigaOS in the home, PalmOS in the pocket ]