[Zope] Specifying a URL to a Zope directory

John Chandler johnc@nipltd.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:30:50 +0100 (GMT)

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Daryl Tester wrote:

> John Chandler wrote:
>
> > Curiously, I didn't recall a traceback at the time.
>
> It's hidden inside a standard HTML comment within the error page
> (I think the rendered page even makes mention of viewing the HTML
> source for more information).

I noticed after I'd sent my mail there wa another message about this. Was
hoping no one had noticed my mistake... ;-)

> > For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
> > source for this page.
>
> Oops, there it is.  :-)

I'll get some decent glasses for next time 8-)

John

--
 John Chandler  /  Software Developer  /  New Information Paradigms Ltd
   [ Linux in the office, AmigaOS in the home, PalmOS in the pocket ]