[Zope] string or list?

Tue, 11 Apr 2000 07:34:21 -0500 (CDT)

    Curtis> Sure... And each row has a radiobutton input called 'done'.
    Curtis> When the user hits submit, if they've pressed any of the
    Curtis> radiobuttons i will get either a 'done' string (one selected) or
    Curtis> a 'done' list (multiple selected).

    Curtis> Problem is.. how do i tell which?  Is it possible with DTML, as
    Curtis> i try to avoid using external methods for something so trivial.

Can't you name the done object "done:list" (in your HTML/DTML) to force it
to be a list even if only one of them was selected?  That used to be the way
to do it, but I run such an out-of-date version of Zope I have no idea if
that is still supported.

--
Skip Montanaro | http://www.mojam.com/
skip@mojam.com | http://www.musi-cal.com/