[Zope] Third Party Products 2nd Post

Vitaly Osipov vos@telenor.cz
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 16:31:35 +0200

> >Should I install them in the Extensions directory or where? How does one
> >set the Zope python path? Or is the evaluator stuck half way up.
> >

> The canonical way to do it is to install them in
> <zopehome>/lib/python/Shared, though other solutions have been thought up
> for PIL. Note, however, that they should be packages.
>
> Rik

I guess that the simpliest way of managing things like this is to install
Zope source distribution and make it work with your system Python (I mean
Unix boxes - dunno anything about win python). After this you will be able
to install Python packages just following their README intructions... and
they will be visible in Zope

Vitaly.