[Zope] Re: Zope hanging (poss. threads-related)

Marcus Collins mcollins@sunesi.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:14:06 +0200

As a twist to this story, it would be interesting to know if those folk who
experienced frequent Zope restarts when accessing management screens
experienced the same problems using just manage_workspace or ftp (thus
bypassing multiple simultaneous requests from the client). I guess what I'm
driving at is that this is some kind of timing issue.

Thanks for your valuable comments, Tony.

-- Marcus