[Zope] Zope & international characters

Marcus Collins mcollins@sunesi.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 12:22:21 +0200

I can't give you a simple "yes" or "no" right now, but you should check the
Zope Internationalisation Project (ZIP).

> Is there a fix ? I think zope.org is down right now or
> for some reason I can't see it (12:30 GMT+2:00 from
> the ntua.gr domain ) so I can't search the docs or the
> archive.

It's www.zope.org that seems to be down (lists and classic are still
around), and it's not responding _at all_, so it seems pretty major...
Anyway, you can search the list archives at eGroups as well;
http://www.egroups.com/messagesearch/zope?query=international finds quite a
bit on international character sets, and their use with ZCatalog.

hth,

-- Marcus