[Zope] Re: SQLSession

Fri, 14 Apr 2000 00:04:14 +1000

(sorry about the delay - backlog of email since going on honeymoon,
just now getting on top of it)

(cc'd to zope@zope.org for other opinions)

It's deliberate - the idea of the session stuff was that they'd
be transient only. If it's considered a useful feature, I could
expose an 'expiry' time in the management interface. A caveat, tho -
last time I looked at this, browser support for cookie expiry was a
bit flaky.