[Zope] Issue Tracker

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 14:01:00 -0400

The issue tracker source is currently unavailable, only because we
haven't had the time to shepherd its release.  We were expecting to get
to that in a little while (when some time is free from other
commitments), but we're considering making it available unsupported in
the meanwhile.  I'll try to follow up soon with a more solid answer.

(Sorry to be vague about the timing, but our it's either that or "not
soon", because the other commitments are overriding at the moment.)

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com