[Zope] SV: [Zope] WIN2K and ZOPE FULL WEBDAV SUPPORT!!!

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:14:38 -0400

> > That's very good news! Unfortunately I haven't been able to
> > install win2K yet to see how it worked - I know about one
> > further tweak that a little microsoft birdie told me I could
> > use to enable editing of "unprocessed" source (i.e. double
> > click on a DTML method from a web folder and have it open
> > unrendered in your chosen text editor or something). It
> > shouldn't be hard to add, I just need to get the time and find
> > a box that I care little enough about to put w2K on it... :)
>
> Any news regarding this? Is it in the CVS? ;-)

No, not yet :(  It looks like it may be a little trickier than
I thought though, since we'll have to work around the default
behavior of the publisher on a GET somehow. I have some ideas
on how that might work, but not the time to pursue it yet...

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909