[Zope] format specifier for GET style arguments?

Daniel.Weber@SEMATECH.Org Daniel.Weber@SEMATECH.Org
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:17:43 -0500

I don't have an object to work with - I'm dealing with the calendar tag and need
to create my own args list for a get post.  The calendar tag gives me the date
it's displaying like 4/15/2000, I need to convert that into the correct format
for an HTML get. I can do it with a string replace, since I know exactly what to
replace and it's format, but i was hoping there was already something that would
do it properly, like url_quote, so I could just put:
<dtml-calendar>
  <A HREF="set_date_cgi?<dtml-var date url_quote_plus>"><dtml-var
"date.dd()"></A>
<dtml-calendar>

url_quote_plus is close, but it doesn't replace /.