[Zope] jobboard with offers

David Pravec zope@anapol.cz
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 22:16:33 +0200

Hello,
as a Zope newbie i'm asking for help:

Problem:
---
I'd like to make Job board system
where firms could post jobs,
programmers will make price offers for particular jobs,
and then the firm  will choose who will (eventually) get which job.

If there is no agreement /contract/ in some limited time
(in order to make it easier for programmers, they don't
want to wait until next week for a decision), offer is canceled.
---

So I'm asking you for advice-
	* is there similar product i can use or cut&paste ?
	* is there anybody solving the same/similar problem
	  who is willing to share/GPL the code?
 	  We can join our efforts to make it better...
 	* if not, which products/classes i should use / start with?
 	* if there are 50-1000 jobs per day, should I use
 	   mysql or postgres or zope objects or what (I'm ok with SQL)?

Thank you for your time...

			David Pravec