[Zope] URL treatment, ZServer configuration

Pierre Rougier prougier@ina.fr
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:17:16 +0200

Hi,

In one of my products,my pages are referenced like that:
http://localhost:8080/INTRA/?core.html

in fact, the query_string is passed as a parameter to an external method
in the index_html method of the INTRA Folder. This function takes the
html code stocked in a file on the disk and add different things to the
HTML code. With that, I only use the index_html method to print the
result.

My problem is that I would like users to use the following URL:
http://localhost:8080/Product/core.html
(here, I do not have any query_string)

Is it possible to transform this request to  use the index_html method
of the INTRA Folder with core.html as a parameter? And how? Can I change
the ZServer configuration to do it?
(the name INTRA is just an example)

Thanks,
Pierre