[Zope] CVS PTK and IOError?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:07:43 -0700

Mario Lang wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I just checked out the current version of the PTK base and Demo product from CVS.
> I copied the files as stated in the readme.txt, and
> my products appear ok (not broken).
> When I invoke the Wizard (Portal) and fill in the information,
> after submitting the final page (Finish) I get
> a Zope IOError.
> Any idea what could cause this?

Mario, please send the traceback also.  If you are not running in debug
mode then it is embedded in the HTML source of the error page.

I'm *guessing* that you installed the PTK files as one user (perhaps
root) and your Zope is running as another user (perhaps nobody) that
does not have permission to read the files.

-Michel