[Zope] newbie requiring assitance..acquisition

Kevin Gorman d1hj@unb.ca
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 08:54:07 -0300

To all,

I have the basic concept of acquisition under my belt but have ran
into a situation requiring me to draw upon DTML documents form a
"lower level".  I was just wondering how one would go about this in
the most effiecient manner.

I have used the PARENTS[n] method and am able to retreive these
dtml documents but they reveal all of the HTML formatting.. where as
when drawing from above I receive only the "html" formatted text.
How can I combat this problem?  Does it have somethings to do with
setting the properties..?

Thanks frustrated in NB,

Kevin