[Zope] ZClasses and ZCatalog: reindexing problem

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 18:29:49 -0500

"Kevin Dangoor" <kid@kendermedia.com> wrote:
> [...]

Is the ZCatalog named 'Catalog'?  If not, are you trying to munge the
'default_catalog' property at all?  CatalogAware instances expect to find their
catalogs under the name, 'Catalog', unless you change the 'default_catalog'
class variable to something else.

Tres.
Tres Seaver  tseaver@digicool.com   tseaver@palladion.com