[Zope] ZWiki

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:46:30 +0200

Hi,

Can somebody give me the light on the ZWiki websites?

I don't understand them. What do they, what make them so important?
I think I've read all the links which send me to ZWiki, but still I don't
see why they are so important.
I see DC asking for visiting a ZWiki page (on API?) and elaborate... but
sorry I don't see it, it looks spaghetti to me, certainly with the strange
names given to a ZWiki page (no offense).
Perhaps, some little more explenation would give me the light. Or perhaps a
clearer organisation (with easy to understand title-links) would improve an
overall ZWike page.

Can somebody shine a light? Thanks

Tom.