[Zope] manage_clone issue

Marco Mariani m.mariani@imola.nettuno.it
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 00:51:20 +0200

On Sun, Apr 23, 2000 at 01:06:39PM -0500, Stephan Richter wrote:

[...]

> Unfortunately, without having all the code it is hard to see how everything
> is supposed to work.

[...]

I give you my excuses for having caused you trouble, I now see that
I cannot paste an Image within a ZClass instance that inherits from
ObjectManager, not even within the management interface.
If it inherits from Folder, the paste works (from the management
interface, at least). Tomorrow I'm leaving for a week-long vacation,
so I'll look into it with a clearer mind.

Thanks again to you, and to the Zope crew. It looks like web programming
isn't as bad as they say after all...