[Zope] png content type woe

LEE, Kwan Soo kslee@plaza1.snu.ac.kr
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 23:45:54 +0900

Zope bless Zopistas!

Recently, I've been converting GIF Images into png Images, and found something wired, i.e.

The Content Type of the png Images are set to "image/x-png" not to "image/png"
Yes, this causes problem on *some* of the clients not on *all* of them and I can *manually* reset the content type to the official "image/png".

That said, I shall have lots of png images, so resetting manually is simply not a viable option. Furthermore, even though, I've browsed the sources of Zope and python 1.5.2 modules, failed to find the root of this problem.

1) Does anyone have the same problem(or phenomena)? I've seen this from two instances of Zope, Zope 2.1.2 on redhat 6.1 and Zope 2.1.6 on Win98, both are binary install. If somebody else see this, too, I'll file this into Collector.

2) What might cause this problem? Any ideas?

LEE Kwan Soo.