[Zope] How does one access a ZClass property from a ZClass method?

Michael Grinder grinder@cs.montana.edu
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:06:16 -0600 (MDT)

> "John D. Rowell" wrote:
> > How are you calling your ZClass? If it is from a <dtml-var> statement,
> > you need to specify the namespace explicitly for some odd reason:
> >
> >         <dtml-var "zclass.method(zclass, _)">

That did it! Thanks, John.

Kapil wrote:
> mike, from your desciption it seems like your trying to view the method
> in the management interface of the Control Panel.

No. I was calling it from a DTML Document in a dtml-var like above. Sorry
for not giving quite enough detail.

Michael

Michael Grinder   grinder@cs.montana.edu

"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy to
state I finally won out over it." -- Elwood P. Dowd in "Harvey"