[Zope] [GENERAL] PyGres DB Connection in Zope drops when many Users are added (UserDB) (UserDB)

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 06:21:14 -0400

Have you tried running AB against some of the pages and watching the
connections happen? Also, try playing around with the cache. I found
that I could change the load times and db performance by playing with
Zope db caching.  I would also hate to mention it but 7 is still
beta. Can you try it on 6.5.3 and see if it still happens?